5 Things To Know About Calligraphy
OnceWed recently asked me to give advice to brides about calligraphy. Here are a few things about calligraphy that everyone planning a wedding or event should know.
- There are so many different types of calligraphy styles. Find one that you love and represents you or your brand.
- Calligraphy is a slow, time-consuming process. That’s why rush jobs can be difficult to squeeze in.
- Not all calligraphers are the same. Quality is something that comes with experience.
- Pricing can vary depending on the types of envelopes and ink you want.
- Calligraphy goes beyond just envelopes. You can incorporate calligraphy on just about anything—from fruit to leaves to glass.
Read the full article here.